Thursday, June 16, 2011

Smashbox Soft Lights


Smashbox Soft Lights.
It's a gorgeous, lit-from within, glow on the skin in a powder form. It's shimmery, but  not glittery, and gives you the perfect glow to your skin. I love it. This gives my skin a soft illuminating glow, not too overdone and not fake looking either.



The powder is very soft and silky to the touch and applys to the skin like a dream. It goes on smooth and silky and not patchy looking or sparkly looking, but it has a glowy, dewy look to it. It gives my skin that healthy glow from within that is natural looking without looking even the slightest bit powdery either, considering its in a powder form.
I use it just above my checkbones, cupids bow, along my nose and temples... all along the normal highlight zones of the face and the lasting power is great... it lasted all day. 

I will definitely repurchase this again... it will always be a staple in my make up collection.



Purchased at a local drug store (Shoppers Drug Mart) Regular Price $34.00
Yes, my local drug store sells high end make up as well as low end. Yah for me.. ha ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment