Friday, July 29, 2011

ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE!! - Elgin Watch

As some of you may know my husbands and I's Anniversary was on this past Wednesday (July 27th) 
Yes... it was a very special day!! ;)

My husband is very special... ha ha.. I love him too much!!




This is a photo of him (Sam) and I. 

Well, we recently had our 3rd Anniversary. I am the kind of person that likes to give hints to what I would like.. hint .. hint.. ha ha ha. so I was always surfing around on the internet looking at watches and picking out the styles of my favorite ones. 
He was always asking me what my most favorite ones looked like, (and WHY I liked them so big) ha ha. When we would go out and about... we would go window shopping together and look around at watches (because I really wanted a new one) at all the different styles and colours. I would always point out what style that I would like, the colour that I liked, the size of watch that I liked and so on, from what that store or company offered, and we did this for a long time. He is my very best friend and I love shopping with him, his opinion matters to me so so so much.... not to mention, he loves to go shopping!! That's right girls... I have a man that loves to go shopping with me... I'm very blessed!!

On the day of our Anniversary he came home with a BIG SURPRISE... 



I LOVE IT!!!

I have never seen this brand before... its an ELGIN watch, but it is beautiful. It's big, more of a man's size, and I had to get some of the links in the strap taken out so it would fit my wrist because it was too big, but the watch face is big, but not too big... perfect!! It also has the date at 3 o'clock, and I love that too. The colour is black and gold. 
It is very elegant and classy and can be worn dressed up or even dressed down. 

I think that he did perfect picking out a watch... I am in love with it. 

What's your favorite watch, do you like small or large watches? Leave me a comment and let me know. 

Wishing all my lovely friends and followers a beautiful day!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,

12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! OMG that watch is GORGEOUS!!! Congtats to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same I always give hints for what I would like to have. Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelley!

    That's such a great surprise! Your husband is very thoughtful...
    I always give hints to mine as well... :-)
    You are very lucky to have a husband that enjoys shopping!!! Lucky you!!!

    I love big watches, a bit masculine. I've been wanting a pastel Ice Watch for a long time, I think they are fun for summer! It's a nice pop of colour!

    Have a great weekend! Thanks for sharing your surprise with us! ;-)

    xoxo Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you are very lucky to have such a wonderful husband!!
    this watch is great!!
    xoxo
    Vane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to you both! I love classic rectangular face watches and bracelet watches :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you both! What a great watch I'm a watch fanatic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. belated happy anniversary! you guys look so happy together! may you have a hundred more happy years together!
    i am a hinter too, hahaha.. sadly my husband never really gets it,hehehe.. lucky you, to have a husband that likes shopping :)
    i love your watch, i like my watches big, nowadays i am into boyfriend watches ;)
    hugs,
    Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice watch Shelley!
    Thank you for your comment ^^

    http://asummerinswanage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary sounds like you have a great husband =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I missed that post.
    Congrats, you look so great and happy together <3.

    Love your watch!

    XOXO Britta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao @My Bathroom Is My Castle,
    Thank you so much!!! That's very sweet of you!!
    My husband is the sweetest man EVER... ha ha.. I dearly love him!!

    I love the watch too, I think its very beautiful, and was such a nice surprise from him. He is so thoughtful!

    Thanks for your kind comment..

    Have a great evening!! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy anniversary..wow it gergous...your soo lucky^^
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete