Thursday, July 14, 2011

Maybelline XXL EXTENSIONS Waterproof Mascara


Maybelline XXL EXTENSIONS Waterproof Mascara


As promised from yesterdays post, I was going to discuss the XXL EXTENSIONS Waterproof Mascara.

As you all know... my awful, and I mean awful, lashes can not live without some sort of good mascara.. ha ha, and these two mascara's that I have just shown you are a few of the better ones that I have found for my next to nothing lashes. It really does make my lashes look like I am wearing false lashes when in fact I am not, and for that, I am so happy. The lashes get so so so long that they will touch my eyelid... yes.. talk about batting eye lashes!!! ha ha ha... it's love for sure. Well this mascara is no different than the XXL Volume Mascara in the previous post. It gives you those dreamy, extra long lashes that all of use girls are looking for, with an extra bonus.... it's waterproof. So, for those of us girls that are our and about around the beach, like to go swimming, or even if you are attending a wedding or viewing a sad, sappy movie, and your lashes get wet... you have no worries... these lashes will not go anywhere. NO runny mascara. NO raccoon eyes. I love it.



STEP 1 - White end with the microfibers - Sweep on basecoat to uncross unruly lashes and lock them into place.




STEP 2 - Black end - Mascara - Follow with topcoat to visibly extend the length of lashes beyond belief.


The XXL EXTENSIONS Waterproof Mascara is really great.
The wand is the same as the previous mascara, not too big and not too small, just perfect for getting into all the lashes that I have and coating everyone of them evenly.

Overall..... The primer (microfiber, or white side) does add extra length to your lashes
Mascara adds extra length
Defines lashes
Inexpensive
Not super wet or super dry
Does not flake or transfer
Does not clump
Lasts all day
It's very waterproof for swimming or tearing
Removes easily with an oil based make up remover

I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a waterproof mascara and also extra length with a false lash effect... it's perfect for that, and it gives a beautiful effect to the lashes and a natural feel.
It's also contact lens safe and ophthalmologist tested.

I do have to mention because it was brought to my attention by a follower of mine that Maybelline does test on animals. I am not in favour of this at all and am very sad for this fact, but this mascara is in fact one of the best that I have ever tried so far to give me the false lash effect, and I have tried a lot from high end to lower brands. Thanks Daniela for letting me know.


Wishing all my beautiful friends a really wonderful day!!

Many Hugs & Kisses,
Love,




Purchased at my local Wal-Mart for $9.97 Regular Price


5 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley!

    I love love love Maybelline mascaras, they are fantastic! I never buy high end ones, you have to toss them after 3 months anyway, what a waste of money...
    At the moment I'm using the One By One Volume Express and it's wonderful!
    I'm going to bed now... it's 1 am here... ZZZZzzzZZzzzzZzzz... :-)

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Anne,

    It's so great to see you stop in.. I'm so happy. :)

    Yes, I have tried the Volume Express Mascara, its good too, but this one XXL EXTENSIONS is amazing. It's the best that I have ever tried. Try it out and let me know what you think!! I know... buying expensive mascaras and then only using them for 3 months sure does seem like a waste of money, but it is the healthiest way.

    WOW... 1am.. girl you are a night owl just like me.. ha ha, although its not 1am here yet.

    Sweet Dreams... see you tomorrow!!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwo greta review!! i have never seen this one! but i know the brand great review i was in need of a mascara!
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao @Mi_Mi
    Yes... this is one of my favorite Mascara's. It's waterproof so you can wear it to the beach and go swimming and have no worries.. ha ha you will always have long, beautiful, lashes... ha ha.
    Thanks for your comment, I love them.
    Have a great day Bella!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried this mascara and it runs on me EVERYTIME I wear it. even if I don't get it wet it smudges. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete