Thursday, May 4, 2017

My Bare Before & After's Exposed


Ciao Everyone!!
How are you all doing?

I have updated my blog, changed the look, (with some help from my brother-in-law Ramoree) and I plan on creating some updated posts here. My blog will go in many different directions and topics of things that interest me and I hope will also interest you as well. Please sit back and enjoy time here. 

As you know, I am an Independent Skincare Consultant for Rodan + Fields Skincare. 
(link to purchase this skincare in sidebar) 

My update today will be regarding the skincare line and my use of it. 

I can not believe how well this skincare has worked for my skin. My current skincare line that I am using is the REDEFINE REGIMEN
REDEFINE is a comprehensive skincare Regimen which layers cosmetic ingredients and potent peptide technology to help defend against and reduce the visible signs of aging for noticeably firmer, smoother, flawless-looking skin. The REDEFINE Regimen features four full-size products:
REDEFINE Daily Cleansing Mask
REDEFINE Pore Minimizing Toner
REDEFINE Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer
REDEFINE Overnight Restorative Cream

They are all so amazing. I use this every morning to start off my day and every evening before bedtime. 

In addition to the REDEFINE REGIMEN, I also have added the AMP MD SYSTEM for Firmer-Looking Skin (and this is so true) 
This system takes a firm position on aging skin with R+F patent-pending REDEFINE AMP MD System, which included the noninvasive AMP MD Micro-Exfoliating Roller and REDEFINE Night Renewing Serum. The AMP MD System utilizes micro-exfoliation roller technology for visibly advanced skin-firming benefits. 

Based on our clinical studies of our REDEFINE Regimen and the AMP MD System, smoother and softer looking skin can be experienced after just one use. With continued use, the REDEFINE Regimen and the AMP MD System are clinically proven to help skin appear firmer and make lines and wrinkles less noticeable for a more luminous and refined appearance.  

I use this every second evening before bed. The AMP MD Roller is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It made my pores smaller and fewer wrinkles. I am so amazed by this product and I love it so much. 

Below is my photo of my before and after with only 2 months use of R+F. 


I have also added a few other products to my skincare regimen that I will post in a later entry here. 

What is your favorite skincare? Does your skincare line work for you? Leave your answers in the comments section below. 

Thank you so much for stopping in and spending some time with me. 

Hugs & Kisses
Love, 



No comments:

Post a Comment