Friday, July 7, 2017

imPRESS Press-On Nails

imPress Press-On Nails

Ciao All My Wonderful Followers!!!

Today's post is about imPress Press-On Nails which I was sent free from Influenster to give a try.
The nails that they sent me are super girly and so pretty, pink with an accent nail in floral. 


I did not personally use them myself, but I gave them to my niece and she was super excited to wear them, not to mention they looked so pretty on her as seen in the photo below. 

My Neice Evelyn using the imPress Press on nails. 

I have used imPress Press-On Nails for quite some time and really love them when your nails are short and not looking their best, or even when you are in a hurry and need to go out, but you want to look your best and have your nails done. 

They are super simple to put on - first, choose the nails that fit your own nail bed, if you find that they need to be sized, you can file them a bit to your perfect fit. Then - peel off the back sticky, place over your own nail and press down firmly and hold for a few minutes. 
imPress Nails, once they are on will last up to 3 to 4 days if you are careful. 

imPress Press-On Nails come in so so so many different colors, designs, shades and length of nail sizes so I am sure that you can find something perfect to suit your personality. 

Thank you Influenster for sending them to me to try. 

Have you tried the imPress Press-On Nails?
What are your thoughts on them? 

Have a great day everyone!!
Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment